Saturday, September 22, 2012

Delicious Grilled Chicken

Pinned Image

This is probably the best homemade grilled chicken I have ever had. The official title is called "Island Grilled Chicken" but there really isn't anything tropical or special about it. I got the recipe from this site, also stealing their picture.

This marinade is for 2-4 chicken breasts. I used 5 and it was still fine. Mix the following ingredients together and marinade for 3-10 hours:


  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (I used one large lemon)
  • 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 clove garlic, finely minced
  • ½ teaspoon dried oregano
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper


Then grill and enjoy! My boyfriend did the grilling so I really have no helpful hints other than the oil from the marinade makes a big flame... he wasn't too happy that I didn't warn him before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment