Saturday, September 22, 2012

Incredible Oreo Dessert



This desert is delicious. My boyfriend's family was at my house and I offered them some, he was not happy about sharing this. I got the recipe from this site.

  • 1 package of regular Oreos - I used fat free and this still was incredible
  • 1/2 cup of butter (melted)
  • 1 large box of instant chocolate pudding
  • 16 oz cool whip - I used 8 oz fat free and 8 oz regular
  • 8 oz. of cream cheese (softened)
  • 1 cup powdered sugar


Crush the whole package of cookies with a food processor.  Save a 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top of dessert when it's done.  Pour the remaining crumbs in a 13x9 pan.  Melt butter and pour into crumb mix.  Stir together and press crumbs in bottom of pan to make a crust.  Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and cool in the fridge.  In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese until nice and smooth and then add powdered sugar, mix.  Then fold in 1-8 oz thing of cool whip.  Top oreo layer with cream cheese mix, then pudding, then your last 8 oz thing of cool whip, and then sprinkle remaining Oreo's on top.  Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment